Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Hello, Again! (And a Happy Christmas to you)



Welcome back, that is. It was sad to see that my last post was from March 2012 - wow! But, let's let bygones be bygones and start up again. I promise I've been up to a thing or two since two years and nine months have passed. I just realized - midway through folding laundry - that maybe the holiday cards I sent out yesterday (so late!) might get to some people today and, given that I included this blog link, I better get on it.

As I look back on all the random things in my phone I took a picture of over the past few years, I think it might be fun to do some catch up posts, perhaps by season, on what I, Will, and our shifting cast of pets have been up to. Mostly, I'm looking forward to sharing about the good things to come in the future! Baby Callum's March due date is swiftly approaching and I think taking up the blog again is a great way to share all the fun with family and friends for a set of very social-media phobic parents-to-be. :)

In the meantime, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, to all! XO, Nik







No comments: